Wednesday, July 11, 2012

{DIY} Quick Photo Project

In an attempt to use what I already have, I've been scouring the internet looking for craft projects.

We don't have a lot of money at the moment for me to rush to Target, or Pier 1 or even Michaels to do any crafting. So..internet stalking it is. I'll live vicariously though other people's crafting!

I spotted a quick project and leapt into action (first I had to figure out how to spell "leapt" then I got busy.)

Paul and I keep a "love box" filled with letters and trinkets and crap. It's fun to pull out every once in a while and go though all our tangible memories.

I had it our memory box out today to add a few more things to it and saw the key card from our honeymoon villa and our newly expired Disney World Annual Passes.

It was our honeymoon summed up in three little items...humm..

I miss you Mickey.

Why leave them in a box? Surely I have a frame around here somewhere...

Bingo.

Unfortunately the passes and our key card were too big to put behind the matting. So I just scotch-taped them in. 

Too Big. Boo.

I put the finished result on hubby's nightstand. I showed it to him and let me just say- it was a win :) He really loved it! 


Now it makes me happy every time I look at it. Better than keeping things in a memory box. Love it!

Total time spent? Ten minutes. I had everything on hand so it was totally free. Win win! 


No comments:

Post a Comment