Monday, July 23, 2012

Goodwill Hunting

Before we went to see Batman yesterday on a rainy afternoon, Hubs was kind enough to let me roam around in Goodwill for a half hour.





Sights to be seen:


Ok...let's talk about this shelving unit. It was one massive piece. 99 bucks. 
If Paul and I had a house, this would have come home with us. 



With a slap of white or brown paint it would be a dead ringer for a Pottery Barn or Crate and Barrel.






I have three mirrored trays in my home already and if this one didn't have a big scratch for $7.99 it would have come home with me.





The pair of these caned chairs was $19.99. The chrome was in excellent shape and with a can of spray paint they would have been awesome. AWESOME. 




This mirror was about 18X24 and beautiful. It has a $12.99 price tag.
If only there had been two to hang above our nightstands!!





Who doesn't need a Murano Glass Rooster??



The only thing I took home and it was .99 cents. It has an awesome silver sparkle to it.



Shits and giggles...a huge Meredith tote. 



YES. That is a vintage Chanel in the case. A REAL ONE. 
Who donates Chanel? I mean, really??

All in all, I'm thrilled with my new little tray. Gotta find just the right spot for it!

Love, 
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment