Thursday, July 12, 2012

{Thursday Thoughts} Obsessions

Let's talk fun stuff! Current obsessions? 


Making coffee at home

Hubs always brews my coffee at night. He puts it in the fridge over night so I have iced coffee ready to go in my pink leopard Tervis Tumber for work in the morning.



We buy the big bag at the Wal-Mart because the cost is nearly $2.50 less than Publix or Sweet Bay Grocery Stores. It lasts forever and we pay on average about .25 cents per 24 ounce tumbler. Nice!

DND brand people. I have a poodle named Duncan for crying out loud. 




 OPI Vintage Minnie Mouse Collection

I've been wearing these three shades for over a month now and haven't rotated back in my other favorite colors. They are that good!
Love me some Minnie!





KATE SPADE BOW EARRINGS

I've been wearing my new Kate Spade NY Bow earrings with a ton of outfits. Even ones that don't totally match (don't judge! I'm being fashion-forward!) 

Not to scale, obvi.

Amazeballs. $54 in the store. Marked half off at the the Kate Spade Outlet. Then marked down again to $14. How cute. I mean, to die for right? 

My bday is right around the corner. I'm hint hint cough cough hopefully getting the matching gold and pick bracelets.... and if I push my luck...the Kate Spade pink and coral enamel bracelet too!


Instagram

Yes, yes I know. What's the big deal right? 

IT IS AWESOME. I feel like a hipster even though I'm not even close!

Hello, my name is Rae and I am an Instagram addict. 

I'm still figuring it all out. But I sure do love it. I'm will most likey be peppering this blog with my Instagram shots. Be prepared. 


Goodwill
Or G-Dub as I call it

East Coast Florida Goodwill might as well be an Anne Taylor, a Coach or a Macy's. 

If you told me when I lived in Seattle and I shopped at Nordstrom's that I would be shopping at a Goodwill I would have laughed in your face. But I love it! 

If I found a Coach Day Planner for .99 cents would you hate me? Because I DID FIND ONE!




One more wakeup until the weekend! Happy Almost Friday!
Love, Rae




No comments:

Post a Comment