Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Fail.

Ok. So. I failed.

I desperately wanted to be a cool blogger, like the 15 or so women whose blogs I read DAILY (no, I'm not a stalker. Ok.  Ok. I kinda am.)

The fact is, I'm not cool. I'm me!

That whole 365toBride blog thing? Yeah....Bride. Well, Wife actually. Oops. Shoulda kept that up. Coulda Woulda Shoulda.

I'm going to try this blogging thing again. As an attempt to sort out my head. To try an be a cooler; more polished version of me. Like the women who have killer stylized blogs. But I promise...I'm going to still be me. Nerd and certified lunatic.

Oh, and the goat thing? Maiden name....Smart. Married name? .....Portugese for "Goat Herder." Awesome. So.. clever, blog name, right?

Now, if only I can find a picture of a cartoon goat wearing glasses we will be in business.....





No comments:

Post a Comment