Tuesday, July 17, 2012

{Style File} Kate Spade

It's no secret my birthday was yesterday-- and Paul took me to the one place he knew would make me smile!

Kate Spade!!

Her store is so inspiring. Makes me want to add more color to my life. And more pink. I can never have enough pink!



Right away I spotted this ensemble in the front window and instantly knew it from "Gal Meets Glam" 
Gorgeous.

Yes, that shadow at the top is my frizzy hair. 


"Whoever said orange is the new pink is seriously delusional."

I know quoting "Legally Blonde" makes me feel snarky...but I would DIE for one of these totes. Just the perfect shade of "hot orange." We can have hot pink right? Let's just name it hot orange.

Color love. 

Picking a new wallet would be torture!! Red? Yellow? Orange? Green? All of them please!



I live in Florida...how perfect would a pink flamingo be!!!


Hot pink clutch WITH a gold bow? Yes please!



By far my favorite bag in the store. Next year's birthday perhaps?!


The store itself is just so lively and colorful. I could live there!

And finally...the "jewelry bar"


Yes, one of these lovelies came home with me....
and hubby also bought me one other treat!

I'll post tomorrow and let you see my new treasures! 

Lots of love!
Rae



No comments:

Post a Comment